[amc] a note from the pastor

  • From: Garland Robertson <pastor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Austin Mennonite Church <amc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 10:01:30 -0500

I pray you are finding contentment as you live in faith to the way of Jesus.

I will be away from the office for the remainder of the week for my scheduled absence.

None can stop the Spirit of joy, which is released in surprising and marvelous ways. Our own notions are shattered and we are born anew, friends of God through Jesus Christ, living in God’s love and joyfully bearing fruit in God’s name.

Paul will be our preacher for the worship service this next Sunday.

My it go well with you. Sincerely,