[amc] a note from the pastor

  • From: Garland Robertson <pastor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Austin Mennonite Church <amc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2008 20:27:14 -0600

I pray the wonder of Christmas is dawning in your spirits and your hearts.

For those you nearby on Christmas Eve, come celebrate a Candlelight Service here at the church, beginning at 7p. The service will include scriptures of the Christmas story and carols of the season. I was asked about caroling afterward and had not planned anything. Yet I am thinking now that, if a few desire to sing outdoors, we might stop by the jail behind the court house on 12th and Guadalupe on our way to refreshments at Linda and Paul's home. We will see if there is enough interest to merit this chorus.

Blessed Christmas as we honor the precious gift of Jesus.