[amc] a note from the pastor

  • From: "garland robertson" <pastor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Austin Mennonite Church" <amc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2005 11:44:43 -0600

I pray the gratitude for your past experiences and the anticipation of your
future discoveries will give you confidence to embrace the days that are
unfolding for you now.  As another year dawns on our horizon, let us walk
with faith the way that God has prepared for us.

I will be out of the office for my scheduled absence until Tuesday, January
3.  Steve Friesen will be our preacher for next Sunday, New Year's Day, and
our community meal will follow our worship.

Thank you for your faithful contributions that nourish the witness of our
community.  May it go well with you.  Sincerely,

Garland robertson