    Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 18:58:16 -0600
    From: Deborah Hartman <deborahhartman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
 Subject: Emailing: RJMN Second Chance Day Agenda in Austin
      To: "Undisclosed-Recipient:;"@

Hello!
I sent this e-mail out a while back. We will be meeting as a group in Austin so
if anyone is interested in participating please let me know so we can arrange a
time and place to meet and ride on the bus as a group. John will be coming.
Thanks! Deborah

RJMN Second Chance Day Agenda in Austin

Note: To protect against computer viruses, e-mail programs may prevent sending
or receiving certain types of file attachments.  Check your e-mail security
settings to determine how attachments are handled.
----- End forwarded message -----