Meeting This Sunday

Date: November 14, 2010
Time: 1:00 to 2:30 PM
Location: Austin Mennonite Church
                5801 Westminster Drive
                Austin, Texas 78723-2640

On the agenda for November 14th:

Discussion of David Mikeska's overview.
Check for interest in Lectio Divina.
Time for Centering Prayer.
Discussion regarding December meeting.

Some logistics: A number of folks will be brown bagging lunch between our
regular service and this meeting.
Feel free to brown bag with us!
  **ALSO**
There are a couple of conflicts for our meeting on Sunday.
For those that want to attend the other activities, please feel free to join
us
when those are complete. Based on the people attending the other meetings
we may start at 1:30 or there about.  As our group is small we can determine
that
the morning of the meeting.  We will move to the youth Sunday school room
for this
Sunday also.

All Are Welcome!

Linda Marie Snow