[amayausers.com] Re: where do you store your designs

  • From: "Roland R. Irish III" <signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2010 09:07:08 -0500

Can't resist it...I'm mean....
Go Mac-Go Mac- LOL....
power surgers and spikes mean nothing to us....data never in trouble.
Unless you forgot and put something in the wrong file without looking first!
:-p
But in 25 years of Mac use, I've had one actual computer go bad and the data was retrieved from that one and saved. I've had I think...8 or 10 Macs, still running 4 of them and a new Mini Mac waiting for a monitor to bring on line....all linked together
except one and all 'on line' except one.
The PC's are only to run the digital printer, Amaya, and engraving system and none
of them linked together or on line...so no 'bugs' ever in those.

Go Mac...Go Mac...

if only Melco came up with the programming to run the amaya off a Mac...I'd be in
graphic heaven.
Heard someone up in Canada was doing it all on Mac but he was silenced...not a
peep since then.

Roland