[amayausers.com] Re: where do you store your designs

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2010 02:06:13 UT

This message was posted by Jenny on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/3/485/2.html#000021

We also save every customer in a file or folder...we have some that we call
Junk that we don't think we will ever use again and we put some stuff in that
folder so we can delete it...I have had to go back severarl times to look at a
customer's old order to a design, color thread etc. we used on other orders for
them...I write all of this on the customers invoice too and I can look back at
their old invoices to get this information also...I also keep all of the
designs that Don has digitized for us too...I make a copy and put it on my
other computer which has a backup by Carbonite and then keep the CD in the
safe...I don't backup everyday but at least I have some way to get my important
designs back if lost...I have enjoyed reading how everyone else saves their
designs too...it's so cold down here in good ole Alabama...I know everyone is
freezing but I am almost froze...I freeze in the summer time so I really am
cold now...LOL...take care and until next time...

Jenny

Westbrook Wonders