[amayausers.com] Re: visor hooping

This message was posted by JuneForever on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/1021.html#000006

Yes - the hoop tech is the green "270".  I have only done mesh hats and mesh
visors on it so far, but the way it works on those, it looks the same for low
profile.  I haven't tried an unstructured hat on it, but what I have done thus
far has been much easier to hoop, hooped tighter and much easier to line up in
the center of the hat.  The actual sew-out looked a little better due to the
tighter hooping...