[amayausers.com] Re: trouble with hats again...

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 23:38:56 UT

This message was posted by Paul on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/442.html#000001

In the Amaya os go into settings, thread feed. change the auto lower limit to 6
or 7, and the run fill feed to 105 or more, but watch for looping.  I just had
this same problem. I called Rod and he gave me these tips. seemed to work real
well, the presser foot wasnt a big issue one or two clicks up.  I ended up with
the Run fill feed at 106, the material thickness at 8 and the lower limit at 8

Hope this works.

and thanks to Rod for the help

Paul