[amayausers.com] Re: the right hoop for the job

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 02:44:10 UT

http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/273.html#000002

You'll probably hear this from a lot of us...talk them into switching to the
Sanmar jacket-much cheaper (retail) than the Carhart jackets, AND it's made for
embroidery with the port zipper that lets you get into the jacket without
sewing through the liner.
Also, no hem seam down the center of the back.
If you do use the slimline clamps, you will need to support the weight of the
jacket or it will bend the hoop right down.
We ended up having to cut the seam/hem open so we could get the hoop inside the
liner-then had a seamstress sew it back up for $5.00- then convinced the client
to stop bringing them in and he bought Sanmar from us afterwards.