[amayausers.com] Re: spirit wear source

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2008 00:42:20 UT

This message was posted by cbireley on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA

I am a small company in a rural town.  We are building a new High School and
the new colors are light blue, black, and white.  I've been asked to do some
jackets for them and I cannot find anything w/this color combination.  I deal
w/Sanmar, S&S Activewear, and Alpha. Are there other vendors that will work
w/small companies that you have had success with?

Thanks for the information!