[amayausers.com] Re: spirit wear source

This message was posted by cbireley on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/4/326.html

I am a small company in a rural town.  We are building a new High School and
the new colors are light blue, black, and white.  I've been asked to do some
jackets for them and I cannot find anything w/this color combination.  I deal
w/Sanmar, S&S Activewear, and Alpha. Are there other vendors that will work
w/small companies that you have had success with?

Thanks for the information!
  :rolleyes: