[amayausers] Re: something similar

  • From: "Rod or Sharon" <springer37@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2006 22:44:05 -0700

Hi Susan,

Here is something we recently were told while at EMT training in Denver. Yes
Melco would prefer that only Design Shop and/or Amaya OS were run on a
dedicated computer but they also realize convincing people to do that is
nearly impossible.

What they did say is that if you are going to run other programs, like Corel
Draw, make sure all that other software is loaded "first" and Design Shop
and Amaya OS is loaded last. The way it was explained is, that way Design
Shop and Amaya OS gets to create it's own registry and doesn't get corrupted
by programs that tend to seek out and share simular files...computer nerd
gumbo to me, but that is what they relayed to us........

Rod Springer

Rod & Sharon Springer
Embroidery Cottage
Melco EMT & Amaya Technician & Trainers