[amayausers.com] Re: small lettering

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 13:48:50 UT

This message was posted by NickReinking on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/590.html#000004

You probably allready did this, but it is a good idea to make sure the alphabet
you are using is digitized for that smaller lettering.
There is one called Oesco Block and it can do lettering down to .15", this
alphabet is not included with the DesignShop software but it is one that is
worth getting.  Also, you would definitely want to use a 65/9 needle.

We always have a deal here at MelcoMart called a 'Stick-n-stitch' bundle, and
it is the one of the best bargains we have.  For $50 you get a box of bobbins,
a new bobbin case, 3 packs of needles and any 'premium' alphabet you want.  If
you do this deal everytime you need bobbins then it is a really inexpensive way
to add new alphabets to your software.  You can view all the alpha's at
www.melco-service.com/Alphabets (http://www.melco-service.com/Alphabets)