[amayausers.com] Re: small lettering

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2007 22:15:25 UT

This message was posted by TinaK on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/291.html#000003

Hi Charlotte:

   I do alot of t's however not the 50/50 t's but the preshrunk 5.1 oz I
believe or maybe 5.5 ounce sorry can't remember exactly.
   I can tell you I use a cut away stabilizer that is either tacky or I spray
adhesive it to the shirt so the shirt does not move.  No show mesh fusible is
ok as well if the design is not over 8000 stitches and then use a top
stabilizer to make it really look good and clean.
   Hope this helps!