[amayausers] Re: secrets to hooping a visor?

  • From: "image embriodery" <imageembroidery@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 13:33:15 -0400

MessageI am on the last two right now.
They ran just fine....but hooping them was a pain!
They are so thick at the brim ridge and when I clamp the visor bill it would
pull it toward the back of the frame, making the ridge of teeth underneath too
close to the sewing field. Not sure if that makes sense, I can't think of any
other way to describe it.
My  hands hurt from hooping them...but they are done and I can move on!
4 dozen caps, 2 dozen visors, 3 dozen polos, and 3 dozen windshirts. Got 'er
done!! I'll be calling the golf course later today to pick everything up.
She ran like a champ!!!

LuAnn @ Image Embroidery
Because Your "Image" Matters