[amayausers.com] Re: restarts on fills

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 May 2008 21:35:06 UT

This message was posted by Shuffletown Embroidery on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO
NOT REPLY VIA EMAIL. Instead, respond to the thread on the WEBSITE by clicking
here: http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/400.html#000002

Yes, I do back it up and trim like you said. When I cna, I back up to a place
where it will be stitched over so as to minimize problems with threads pulling
out.
What it looks like is that the "inching" stitches are laying on the surface of
the fill. The bobbin thread is getting engaged during this time, so it must be
happening during that process while the machine speed is very slow. I have my
inch count at 5, auto feed on with a lower limit of 3. Any ideas about my
settings being incorrect?
Thanks,
Mary