[amayausers] Re: red feed wheels breaking?

http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/39.html#000002

The machine is still warranteed, we bought the extended after the original ran
out.
It isn't getting overused at all, and we make sure we alternate 'basic color'
needles every job over 10-12 pieces to spread out the wear.
We can see 'grease' on every wheel-not excessive, but you can tell they were
greased, and when Sue did the maintenance, she said every wheel looked like it
had just been done...no 'lack' of grease anywhere.
But she was not happy finding the broken 'prongs' on them-and doesn't think she
did it as she removed them because they all came off fairly easily. Its the
black 'clip' or whatever that drives her nuts putting back on!
We'll give Melco a call and see if the red wheels are guaranteed-I thought they
were supposed to last for a gazillion stitches.