[amayausers.com] Re: product key

This message was posted by Anita on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/3/171.html#000003

Thanks for the quick responses!

Yep, I've tried different ports, including the one it was originally installed
on (in the back, hard to get to) and then decided to uninstall/reinstall DS.
Install won't proceed either...same error message.  Thought it was caused by
the live update so I took it to the laptop that I've run it on plenty of times
and had the same problem...argh.  This was the first time I've put the pc on
the internet since I bought it for the Amaya...need to keep up with os updates.

Anita