[amayausers.com] Re: pricing question

  • From: Steve Cohen <steve20832@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 13:44:26 -0500

You should also be looking at the number at the number of stitches the machine
has on it and not just the age of it. If a one year old car has 10k miles on
it, that would be one price but if it had 25k miles on it, then your offer
price would be lower. Same principle applies to buying an embroidery machine.

From: signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amayausers.com] Re: pricing question
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 12:18:00 -0500
To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Must be the part of the country-they hose you out there.The last time we
swapped for new machines we just swappedthe power cords and were up and
running. Been a few years though-we've only replaced the washer in 12 years.
Dryer is still hanging inthere-I'd say 15 years or more.
 Roland R. Irish IIIwww.sunrisegraphics.orgsignman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sunrise Graphics116 Main StClaremont, NH 03743603-543-1324 Check out our
'instant' catalogshttp://www.plasticpromotions.com/?ID=SS850825D
http://www.healthypromotions.com/?ID=SS850825D
http://www.thewritepromotion.com/?ID=SS850825D
On Jan 26, 2010, at 11:51 AM, K Nehmer wrote:AND, they are all
different...hence my husband's denial for buying a new one.  But when he went
to put the old one on it wouldn't fit--he had to drive 14 miles for a $5.00
part when he had already been there once.
Kathy
----- Original Message ----- From: "Roland R. Irish III"
<signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>Sent: Tuesday,
January 26, 2010 10:46 AMSubject: [amayausers.com] Re: pricing question

 Just a comment on the 'power cord' as a 'bonus'...ever realize when you buy a
new washer or dryer, there IS anextra charge for the power cord? Can't use it
without it, but it'san extra $25 or so to get it. Most people don't realize you
can justunhook the old one and use that...save the money...

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/196390707/direct/01/