[amayausers.com] Re: pricing for fundraisers

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2010 13:25:36 UT

This message was posted by cbireley on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/10/104.html

I have been providing some spirit wear for our local High School to sell at
their booster booth and I have tried to give them a "fair" price so that they
can mark up the item and make some money.  I have just ballparked the pricing,
up until now, but realize I'm not making enough to make it worth my while,
sometimes.

Is there a "formula" or a percentage that someone else uses that has worked for
them when doing fundraisers?  I have 1 machine, but I'm also in competition w/a
couple of other businesses in town.  Any suggestions would be very helpful.
Also, does anyone offer a breakdown in price for different levels of ordering?
Such as 1-20 is one price 21-35 is another etc.?

Thanks so much. I searched the forum and came up w/nothing on fundraisers.