[amayausers.com] poor tech help-anyone want an XT?

  • From: "Roland R. Irish III" <signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2009 13:40:13 -0400

Just tried calling Melco tech to explain the problems with DS 9...he said there is NO upgrade to DS9 since I got mine back in april or may...not what I was told by other amaya users...would not admit there WAS a problem or let me finish explaining..and then he hung up on me! So...anyone want a 5 month old XT with only a couple hours on it, all the hoops, everything...Design Shop Pro+ 7 and (crappy) 9? I've had it with Melco...this is the worst I've ever been treated! AND it took half an hour to get the right 'number to push' to get through to a live person-I had to call

SALES and have them transfer me!

Roland R. Irish III

www.sunrisegraphics.org
Sunrise Graphics