[amayausers.com] Re: pictures for hook timing

This message was posted by cjk on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/504.html

Is it just me or are the pictures on the cd for adjusting the hook timing not
for the xt?
My xt will NOT, all the sudden, pick up the bobbin thread.  It has been acting
up for a couple of days not wanting to cut the thread then  yesterday it broke
needle # 15 for no reason that I can see.  Anyway, it went ahead and sewed most
of the pattern until it got to the outline.  It will not pick up the bobbin
thread.  I did find thread stuck in the cutter and wrapped around the shaft
behind the bobbin case, which I removed.  Didn't help.  when you do the check
for the hook timing the "hook point", with the needle in the bottom center
position, is way off to the right.  I got the cd out and it appears to need to
be adjusted.  But I can't tell from the picture which screw I need to loose to
allow the thing to turn by hand!
Can anyone help me out here?  Thanks,