[amayausers] pants supplier???

  • From: <suried@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 06:45:51 -0700 (PDT)

Hi David,
Our school system has been kicking uniforms around for
several years now.  This summer I checked out the
brand names of uniforms in Target, Walmart, Meijer
etc.  One was French Toast.  I emailed them and they
told me they would be very happy to sell wholesale to
me.  I don't know the prices yet.

Are you just helping the school system to find pants
and order them in for them?  Or are you actually
donating them?  Just curious since I have been working
with several of our elementaries and hope to get even
more work through the rest of the buildings in the
system.

Susan

Susan Riedlinger
Embroidery Station