[amayausers] Re: new computer...

  • From: Peter Strike <strike@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2005 19:12:02 -0800

Thanks for the help Ed... I've got another computer for the internet...
and we got the cd burner as well... we should be good to go... now if I
can only hook it up to the new computer properly... I had to have a IT
guy hook up the machine to the current computer... hopefully I can
figure this one out alone...
Peter Strike