[amayausers.com] Re: needle stuck down

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2010 13:24:48 UT

This message was posted by KERRMINATOR on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/851.html#000004

I vaguely remember our needle getting stuck in the down position though I'm not
sure it was the same situation as you're having. We were doing one of the
maintenances (not sure which one) and we had to remove one of the covers on the
right side of the head (I remember we were able to see all the little LED
lights). We had to lift up the needle bar or something and put grease in an
area. Somehow the needle bar ended up getting jammed under this thing and
wouldn't go up until we moved it out from under it. Sorry for being so vague.
I'll look up the maintenance if I get a chance and see if I can figure out what
parts they were exactly.