[amayausers.com] Re: needle case adjustment

This message was posted by Stubbytails on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/586.html

Hi all,
HELP How does one adjust the needle case.  I have all of my needles beginning
to shift left and I believe they are breaking because they are too close.  I
can't seem to get them adjusted.  Also the presser foot looks out of align. Any
advise.  Naturally Christmas rush is cutting time short and can't get the
projects done because of needle breaks.

Thanks
Christine