[amayausers] Re: madeira thread

  • From: "John Yaglenski" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 17:20:02 -0500

Charlie:

Do you have a digital picture you can share?

I like you bought the whole color kit and we do have the issue with tread
unwinding from the vibrations...

- - - - - - - -
John Yaglenski
President / Chief Executive Officer
Levelbest Communications

I: www.levelbest.com
P: 301.693.3096
F: 781.998.6473

active website design . web hosting . content driven websites

This e-mail message and any attachments are confidential and may be
privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient, please notify Levelbest,
immediately -- by replying to this message or by sending an e-mail to
info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx -- and destroy all copies of this message and any
attachments.  Thank you.