[amayausers] Re: madeira thread

  • From: "Body Cover" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 16:13:37 -0800

You only have to use them when you use the small 1000 meter spools.
it keeps the thread from working in under the spools and wrapping around the
metal thread feed tubes. one of those very simple pieces that make a world
of difference
if they aren't used. I admit that when we first got ours with the machine we
scoured
the manuals trying to find out what they were for also. Finally got the
right info but the
manual was pretty fuzzy about them.

the first time you get a loose spool that lets some thread fall down and
wrap around the
tube and pull tight and snap your thread after it pulls and puckers your
embroidery you won't ever forget to put them on. we keep them hanging on a
nail on the wall next to the machines, that way when you change
over to the small spools you can grab and go.

Ron
Body Cover