[amayausers] machine & software problems

I have recently developed a couple of problems with our Amaya. First with
the OS I have been getting an unable to finish loading rsa files when
turning on the machine. Also a loading design denied message. Usually, I
end up having to reboot the computer to get everything to work right. Never
had this problem until the last software upgrade. The second problem is on
the machine. One of the thumb screws that hold the hoop arms twisted off
and is stuck in the threaded hole. After looking closely at the problem, it
appears that a heli-coil was used in that hole in place of a tapped thread.
It looks like heli-coils were used in a couple other holes as well. Ayone
else notice this.
Any advise or help would be appreciated.

Steve
Northsports
Kalkaska, MI
231-258-1445