[amayausers.com] Re: loud noise, cables loose?

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 8 May 2009 01:59:20 UT

This message was posted by Impressions Embroidered Apparel on AmayaUsers.com.
PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA EMAIL. Instead, respond to the thread on the WEBSITE by
clicking here:
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/684.html#000009

Hi, Steve I,

Thanks.  I am in Atlanta and actually just had a tech over, and then later that
day we installed V9 after he left.  Figures.  If you have to adjust the tension
more than just this one time, then I might invest in the tension gauge so I
don't have to call someone every time I need to do this.  If this is a one time
deal, then it might work out to be able the same if I have our tech back out.

From looking at the gauges available, does anyone know what weight range the
gauge needs to cover?

I assume you also need just a small wrench to tighten the cable at the end.

Thanks,
Steve