[amayausers.com] Re: loud noise, cables loose?

This message was posted by Impressions Embroidered Apparel on AmayaUsers.com.
PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA EMAIL. Instead, respond to the thread on the WEBSITE by
clicking here:
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/684.html#000009

Hi, Steve I,

Thanks.  I am in Atlanta and actually just had a tech over, and then later that
day we installed V9 after he left.  Figures.  If you have to adjust the tension
more than just this one time, then I might invest in the tension gauge so I
don't have to call someone every time I need to do this.  If this is a one time
deal, then it might work out to be able the same if I have our tech back out.

From looking at the gauges available, does anyone know what weight range the
gauge needs to cover?

I assume you also need just a small wrench to tighten the cable at the end.

Thanks,
Steve