[amayausers.com] Re: loosing fonts

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 01:22:43 UT

This message was posted by Steve on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/3/259.html#000014

Quote:
How do I get the laptop to get files from the desktop

Get the IP address of the computer you are connecting to. You can get the IP
address by clicking Start > Run > type in CMD and click OK. Then type in
IPCONFIG and hit enter
(I'm going to use 192.168.1.20 as an example)
Go to any computer on your LAN and go to Start > Run > type in
\\192.168.1.20\C$ (assuming C is your hard drive)
This will open a window that looks like my computer, just navigate to the
folder and files you want. You will be able to drag those files to the computer
you are on by opening a my computer window. Use you right mouse button to drag
the files and use the copy option. The left mouse button by default just moves
the files.