[amayausers.com] invalid argument was encountered

  • From: Lee & Barbara Ott <digitalstitchz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: AMAYA UserGroup <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 15:41:04 -0800

Is anyone else having a problem with the new design shop pro software?
Everytime I want to see the design that I am digitizing in 3D, I get a box with
the error message: an invalid argument was encountered.  You can't get rid of
the box.  The darn thing freezes.  You have to shut down and restart.  Of
course it is after hours at Melco....and the weekend is here when I try to get
as much digitizing done as possilbe.  Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks,Barbara Ott

Digital Stitchz
905 Texas Street
Fairfield, CA 94533
(707) 426-9963 Phone
(707) 426-9983 FAX
Embroidery, Applique, Vinyl Lettering & numbers, Screenprinting & Laser
Engraving----- Fight back spam! Download the Blue Frog.
http://www.bluesecurity.com/register/s?user=ZGlnaXRhbHN0aXRjaHo4Njc5