[amayausers] Re: hooping tote bag

  • From: "Roland R. Irish III" <signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 09:03:44 -0400

Since we bought the yellow clamp system, that's all I use for hooping
totes on. Design has to be smaller than 6 x 5, but most of the heavy
totes you don't even need backing paper!
I bought the square precut 1.5 oz.-and just fold one end about 3/4"
and slide it on the bottom clamp-the fold holds it there while I
slide the tote on.
Handles go under the top frame, pull them out past the frame, line up
the edge of the tote with the back of the clamp and in 5 seconds you
have hooped a tote.
Slickest thing since peanut butter and banana sandwiches!
Roland