[amayausers.com] Re: hooping system

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2007 16:52:09 UT

http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/227.html#000003

Rod is right, get the hoopmaster! We are not a high volume shop-only the one
machine, and sometimes it sits for weeks unused. But after ruining 24 expensive
polo shirts because I 'thought' I had them hooped by hand evenly-and didn't
check until too late-we ordered the Hoopmaster and put it to work the day it
came in.
Not one shirt out of alignment since. I set it up for the size and hoop, and my
wife takes over from there and I don't get anymore 'honey will you come check
this before I start' every 15 minutes.
Every shirt from start to finish is exactly the same spot-but if you have to
align to a crooked pocket, hey-that's a 5 second fix-just pull the shirt to
align-don't move the hoop!
So it was the second best thing we ever bought-the Slim line clamp was the
best! (Except THAT'S what I was using when I ruined the shirts! No more polos
are done on THAT clamp.)
Roland