[amayausers.com] Re: hooping bags

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 21:43:45 UT

http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/437.html#000001

If you mean tote bags, I run them on the speed frame (clamp system). Before I
got that, I had to use the plastic hoops with adhesive backing cut in 1/2" wide
strips and wrapped around the frame-like wrapping a tennis racquet. With the
speed frame it takes mere seconds to throw a tote bag in-line the top (silver)
frame with masking tape so you can make reference marks to line it up faster.
Tried the fast frame (using adhesive backing) and too many of them popped
off-ended up using wedge (paper) clamps to hold them down. Getting the speed
frame system solved everything. Totes, knit hats, beanies, even did a computer
bag this week.
Scarfs, stadium blankets, scout neckerchiefs...all so easy now.