[amayausers.com] Re: hey im new at this forum

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 05:32:32 UT

This message was posted by danielk on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/350.html#000005

I don't get this cruise or pizza thing. But i started embroidery when i was 18
now I'm 21, i'm a younger embroiderer but love pizza. I have 3 xt's and i love
them but just the bobbin issue. Today i got a message " z axis timed out" i'm
not very good with the computer part of the machine. I however have more
experience in digitizing. I had a bit of training but other than that i've
learned what i know from trial and error.