[amayausers.com] Re: help, buying caps for the first time!!!

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 15:35:21 UT

This message was posted by Aaron on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/4/272.html#000004

LuAnn,

Pacific has actually called me a few times when retail customers in my area try
to buy directly from them.  They call to ask who these people are and whether
or not they should sell to them direct or send them my way.  I always have them
send the customer to me as an Authorized Pacific Dealer for the area but I did
not realize they are limiting their wholesale accounts in areas.  I will have
to ask them about this next time I order cause I push alot of business their
way and would like to know how they limit their accounts.