[amayausers.com] Re: help

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2009 14:48:46 UT

This message was posted by Laurie on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/1070.html#000010

thanks for the continued pointers...
having a few hours away from this I am ready to start again! I reversed my
sewing order and will stitch it out from bottom to top...

We do have a hat press, so are you saying to just press it before hopping and
stitching???
I am willing to try anything at this point, I need 3-4 hats done this afternoon!

As I mentioned, I did make it a bit smaller, and I am only running bewteen
550-750, just depending on where it is in the design.
No it is not a Dakota, it is a logo I had to digitize and did do part of it
with the auto feature.

I will see with what happens with the first practice this morning!
Thanks again gang!!!

Laurie  :)