[amayausers.com] Re: help

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2009 16:16:51 UT

This message was posted by Laurie on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/1070/2.html#000023

Rod-

to anwser your q's...

-The machine is basically Brand New! We obtained it from a Repo situation, when
the Tech set everything up and tested it, he showed us where it had less than
FOUR hours of use in it!!!
Stitch count was minimal!
-It is an XT, and our driver is in two pieces.
as far as I knw it is set up correctly (the right destination) as the tech did
all that for us.
-I/we have watched teh video many times... I understand the importance of what
you have pointed out,  everyone does rub the cap to frame to try and ensure
getting it as snug as possible... although my employers are pulling the bill
back to far, insistant that that is the only way it is going to work...

I was actually here late Friday night and we sewed two hats, by hooping them
incorrectly (not my idea) and they looked OK... but if we every get it hooped
right you are going to notice the difference... I am just really frustrated, as
I am the "embroidery" person and they expect me to just get it!! I had no prior
experience befiore walking thru their doors two years ago... been to DAX twice
and took some great classes while there, otherwise everything has been self
taught and until a month ago we did not do hats!!!
I love teh work, but right now my job isn;t very fun.  :(

Herb actually called me yesterday (thanks Herb) and we talked about a couple
things... I can't get my employers to understand this isn;'t going to happen
over night and that maybe just maybe we should have put in some practice before
taking in an OVER 100 cap order wth a short deadline!!!

Im trying to hang in there, but after last week, I am ready to pull my hair out!

Laurie :/