[amayausers.com] Re: hat hoop

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2008 15:13:11 UT

This message was posted by cbireley on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/797.html#000008

Thank you all for the feeedback.  To be honest, I'm not sure exactly what the
problems were b/c my husband is the one that has tried to do the hats.  I just
know no matter what he did, they didn't stitch out right and when we had
someone that has used the same hoop come over and show us, he couldn't get it
to work, either. We were trying to do the "low profile" type hats, not the ones
that have the high front.  I do not get many requests for the taller hats, just
the low profile type. Once my husband returns, we will look at the video and
try again.  Thanks so much.  Our tecchnician did recommend an easier one to
use, but I didn't write that down.  Happy New Year to you all!