[amayausers] Re: hat frame

  • From: "Rod or Sharon" <springer37@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2005 12:41:05 -0600

The fast frame has its use and we use them successfully often. We have even used them on large gym bags. The clamping system looks like a great tool as well for really large things like golf bags and some large bags.
Sharon
----- Original Message ----- From: "Roland R. Irish III" <signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>