[amayausers] Re: hat frame

  • From: Ram Printing and Promotions Inc <ramprinting@xxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 09:00:48 -0700

Roland,

Embroidery Systems Canada out of Calgary Alberta carries a great bucket cap
frame that mounts on the amaya driver.  Works like a charm.  Give Bruce a call
and tell him that I refered you.  He will take care of you.  They are much
easier than trying to use a flat hoop or a conventional cap frame

www.embroiderysystemscanada.com
or 1.403.205.2692

Dana @
Ram Printing & Promotions Inc.