[amayausers.com] Re: frequent threadnesting .... why??

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2011 09:53:11 UT

This message was posted by gcannon on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/1/1194.html#000004

When this has happened to me, I have found in most cases, that one of the
little "prongs" that are on the red pinch roller is cracked or completely
broken off of the roller itself.  This causes, the roller to wobble, giving me
the same intermittent effect you are talking about.  I usually just remove it,
clean & lubricate a new one, put it on and I'm back in business.  I always keep
a handful of those little boogers on hand for this reason.