[amayausers] Re: forgot how to use WACF!

http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/36.html

It's been well over a year since we used the WACF, I bet almost 2 years...and
now I have to see if it can salvage this hat job from hell...can't replace the
hats-have to do it on the ones we have.
And I have zero memory for how to hoop on the WACF.
I know there is a rubber pad, and little clamps (somewhere around here) but
can't remember the sequence of hat, pad, backing, clamps...so if someone can
give me quick brief 'how to' it should job my memory.
I will be hooping up structured 'high brow' flexfit 6 panel caps-can't get the
face and brim down far enough to stop the bouncing-small letters won't sew
close to the brim. Tried everything several from the chat suggested but its the
hats...not the machine or digitizing. So last effort is to dust off the WACF
frame and use it.
Roland