[amayausers.com] Re: flexfit trucker meshback hats

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 21:56:18 UT

This message was posted by Aaron on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/4/172.html#000003

Thinc Actionwear in Portland, OR carries alot of the flexfit styles as does
ALpha and I think Broder also since they are owned by the same company.  ALpha
and Broder should have a location close to you.

If you are looking for the Wool Flexfit I would use Pacific Headwear out of
Eugene, OR.  Its got a much sturdier bill and is better made then the Yupoong
Flexfits are.  They also have flexfit in athletic mesh and a new M3 Moisture
Wicking Sports model which is very nice. www.pacificheadwear.com
(http://www.pacificheadwear.com)

If you want either Yupoong or a True Flexfit patent hat you will not find them
cheap.  Most are between $4.25-$6 for good flexfits.  If you want cheap
replicas you can get them from Otto, Outdoor Cap, KC Caps etc but they just
don't stretch or fit the same.