[amayausers.com] Re: extended warranty

  • From: HTorbidoni@xxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 5 May 2008 07:06:35 EDT

Redina,

There is nothing on the Amaya or the Amaya Xt that comes close to costing
$3000 to $4000. I have a customer that needs to replace his X motor and Main
Board  on his Non XT Amaya (Big Red). The price, including my labor won't even
come close to reaching $2000 let alone $3000-$4000.

I'm not saying that you or anyone else shouldn't get an Extended Warranty, I
just thought you should base your decision on extending your warranty ,,,,,,
or buying another machine for that matter on accurate information.

Hugo Torbidoni
Melco Tech
301-471-3157

Wondering what's for Dinner Tonight? Get new twists on family
favorites at AOL Food.