[amayausers.com] Re: extended warranty

  • From: "John Yaglenski" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 May 2008 14:02:05 -0400

May I suggest you go DIRECTLY to you sales rep and talk to them and if it's an
issue - escalate it up the food chain if you did not get anything in writing
regards to the machine warranty.

Since this is he said, they said - it's a case where it's best handled directly
with melco, rather than played out here on this list.

I understand your frustration though.

- - - -
John Yaglenski
President / Chief Executive Officer
Levelbest Communications

Graphic & Web Design - Strategic Marketing - Community Websites

Levelbest Network WebSites Include:
INTERCOT   |  WebDisney  |  AmayaUsers  |  INTERCOTwest
 Levelbest Embroidery  |  UrbanaMaryland  |  Mousehut

  This e-mail message and any attachments are confidential and may be
privileged.
If you are not the intended recipient, please notify Levelbest immediately --
by replying
to this message or by sending an e-mail to john@xxxxxxxxxxxxx -- and destroy
all copies
of this message and any attachments. Thank you.