[amayausers.com] Re: east digitizing service

  • From: "Shuffletown Embroidery" <shuffemb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 08:41:29 -0500

I didn't get anything like this.. yet.

Mary

Mary Buckle

Shuffletown Embroidery

Charlotte, NC

704-398-1273

From: amayausers-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:amayausers-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Roland R. Irish III
Sent: Monday, February 18, 2008 8:24 AM
To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amayausers.com] east digitizing service

Just wondering if anyone else got the 'lavender' email from this company.

Not sure if I'd ever want to do business with a company that has so many

spelling and grammatical errors in one page...yet 'Ensure quality With a
pfofessional digitizing design team'

Anyone else feel the same way?

Roland

Sunrise Graphics

116 Main St

Claremont, NH 03743

603-543-1324

NO PC or WORD files accepted!

Anything with .doc, .xls, .wvm, .txt, is automatically deleted. We have NO
ability to view, read, or process any files from any Windows or PC based
programs.

Preferred method of files is PDF for invoices, page documents, etc. but not
for graphics.

Photoshop (v.6) for images to be digitally printed.  ANY sign and logo work
must be supplied in Vector lineart (macromedia Freehand) without any
compression or .eps.

signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx