[amayausers.com] Re: e.Laser on Amaya XT!

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2011 00:36:01 UT

This message was posted by Rod or Sharon on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/1/1154.html#000003

In regards to the ELaser, we contacted the head of Melco in Denver and this is
what he emailed us back just a couple of days ago so you would all have the
information from the "horses mouth" so to speak (Rod & Sharon, tech & trainers):

Hello Rod,

Good to hear from you! I take it that everything is going well.

Regarding the ELaser, a product made by Proel in Italy, this piece of equipment
can be connected to and run with the AMAYA. And of course purchased from Melco.
Melco has developed all the necessary hardware and software to connect the
ELaser to the AMAYA and run it with great results. The unit will be delivered,
installed, and supported by Bito USA (BitoUSA.com), the official distributor
for Proel lasers in the US.

Interested customers can call Melco directly to get more info.

Hope this helps.

Matt