[amayausers.com] Re: design registration issues

This message was posted by Tricia on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/8/99.html

I have a design of a parrot running on pique knit polos.  On the first several
shirts all is good, but now the black outline (which is around the whole design
and details the wing & tail feathers)is not sewing correctly.  Only the area of
the top of parrots head is not registering.  The red of his head sews beyond
the black outline, rest of outline is good.  I went in the design and adjusted
pull/comp but not helping.  Outline sews last, my own newbie digitizing.
Design shows overlap.
Appreciate any and all advice!
Thanks,